Sunday, 4 May 2014

Expedition 70N - 26 years in the making






So on May 20th I travel to the arctic circle to put the final touches to a lifelong ambition. 26 years ago I read a story that I never quite forgot, and when I seen the book again in a bookstore I just had to buy it asnd remind myself of this incredible tale.

 Not only was it an incredibly entertaining and captivating story, it’s true, and it inspired me to do something about it! 

Three years ago I began planning and working on making it possible to retrace this incredible story, and give others the opportunity to change their lives from it too.

To that end I sat down and spent a long time working out a new adventure series that would see the lives of twenty ordinary inexperienced 18-30 year old Joes forever changed in a competition of endurance, danger, elation and conquering the odds at all costs to earn a place on an expedition to 70N and the very place that this true story took place – across the 245km escape route that saved this man’s life.

So I’m crowdfunding right now to raise the necessary funds to make this awesome adventure series a reality and in exchange for donations starting at just €1 there are some pretty awesome rewards on offer ranging from your name and star on our “Wall of Honour” to T-shirts and Subscriptions to the series as well as other really cool merchandise.


The thing is, this project won’t become a reality without the help of the general public and those with a love of really cool stories, you can have a ringside seat to it all too. Expedition 70N really needs anyone and everyone to choose a perk and donate some cash to help make it a reality, without YOU there can be no project!



All your generous donations will result in an awesome life changing Adventure Series that will inspire both on and off screen.

Get involved today and choose a perk , donate and help us achieve the goal of a lifetime…

 
Let’s get busy changing some live y’all!

The only easy day was yesterday…

No comments:

Post a Comment